Pizzolato”Il Barbarossa” Malanotte del Piave DOCG



100% Rabosso

This wine is made using classic red vinification for 80% of the grapes, while the remaining 20% is left to dry on wooden crates for about 90 days. The assembled wine rests for about 24 months in oak barrels and barriques; followed by an aging of 6 months in the bottle. MALANOTTE DOCG must be marketed after at least 36 months of aging starting from November 1st from the harvest year.
The result is a wine with very elegant and complex aromas that release hints of Morello cherry and cherries, together with cocoa and berries. The aromas also deepen spicy hints of pepper, licorice.
Intense and full-bodied wine with adequate acidity that recalls the typicality of the Raboso grape from which it derives.

Related Products